Contemplation

Layout I created in the spirit of Maggie Taylor. It came so easily and it is so very me and persons who know me well will agree. Credits: Holliewood Studios Beasts of Burden, Mr Whiskers Steampunk, Hidden Vintage Studios Red Headed Stepchildren, Christina Renee Glass Negatives
See it here at Pinterest

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Roses -Three Muses Challenge

This is one of my floral cards from this summer... Just a rose from my garden, extracted, background created in PSE...  :)



and here are 2 ATCs and a few ATC backgrounds I made from the same rose:


Credits for doll and text: itkupilli imaginarium



Credits: FCD Gothic Fairy Children






As always, thanx for taking a peek!

peace, 
pam


12 comments:

  1. Stunning pink rose, Pam, fabulous digital piece, perfect image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you placed this Girl in this wonderful rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pink rose is exquisite and your artwork in general is just wonderful...love looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing rose photograph and gorgeous backgrounds you created

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful in all the different shades. Now I think your elephant needs a bouquet of roses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, every one of these rose related images is special and perfect, Pam. Take a bow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your creations with a rose from your garden are so wonderfully made,love them all.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite stunning!!!
    And oh I always SMILE when I see your elephant !

    ReplyDelete