Contemplation

Layout I created in the spirit of Maggie Taylor. It came so easily and it is so very me and persons who know me well will agree. Credits: Holliewood Studios Beasts of Burden, Mr Whiskers Steampunk, Hidden Vintage Studios Red Headed Stepchildren, Christina Renee Glass Negatives
See it here at Pinterest

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

New Backgrounds

Early Autumn in Michigan this year and I am missing the flora and fauna already. There are still some zinnias in the garden as they tend to do well until October or even November at times. I took some one of the lavender zinnias and played with my light box, did some more magic and came up with some new ATC backgrounds. 




Also, trying to find the best way to present my bookmarks, for those like me who still like the smell and feel of real  books rather than electronic ones. The bookmarks are made, of course, from photos taken in my garden...





I was browsing through the artist blogs and noted Johanna created some inspiring art which was a tribute to Leonard Cohen as his Birthday was September 21.  I can't fine a really good video of him doing Hallelujah but found this rendition by Jeff Buckley a few years back and feel it to be the most moving cover of the tune. He starts singing at 1:20, sit back and enjoy!



As always, thanx for stopping by!

peace, pam

1 comment:

johanna said...

hi Pam,
i love your ATC Backgrounds and the Bookmarks are apt to be sold in the book stores!
thanks for linking to me and i will go and watch the Video!