Contemplation

Layout I created in the spirit of Maggie Taylor. It came so easily and it is so very me and persons who know me well will agree. Credits: Holliewood Studios Beasts of Burden, Mr Whiskers Steampunk, Hidden Vintage Studios Red Headed Stepchildren, Christina Renee Glass Negatives
See it here at Pinterest

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Three Muses Challenges - Flying


credits: flowers Itkupilli, cj moore overlays, piggies are my creations


As always, thanks for stopping by ti take a peek and thank you for all your wonderful comments! They are so very important to me!!

peace, 
pam

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The day will come, when pigs will fly. I hope we will be able to do it also! Herzlich the laughing Pippa

Sim said...

Hoooo, I adore this one dear Pam!
Excellent in every way!!

(May I swap it please? :)

Machele O'Dufaigh said...

Oh, this has to be one of my favorites♥♥ I am smiling from ear to ear!!

sirkkis said...

Wooow.... love all in this fabulous collage. I've always liked pigs, and these are the most lovely ones. Just wonderful idea and creation, Pam.

indybev said...

Your flying piggies are charming and fun. Thanks for my morning smile!

Taluula said...

There is nothing better than flying pigs, and yours are super duper brilliant. Bravo.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great idea and nicely done!

Karla B said...

What a lovely artwork, my friend!

Deann said...

Nothing I like better then a flying pig...yours are exquisite...great job.