Contemplation

Layout I created in the spirit of Maggie Taylor. It came so easily and it is so very me and persons who know me well will agree. Credits: Holliewood Studios Beasts of Burden, Mr Whiskers Steampunk, Hidden Vintage Studios Red Headed Stepchildren, Christina Renee Glass Negatives
See it here at Pinterest

Saturday, November 21, 2015

What do you think about teal?

Take a Word Challenge - Silhouette


Credits: Xquizart, boobunny and ed resources at DeviantArt






My Duncan is 6 months old, he's 45lbs. He can easily help himself to anything in the sink, on the kitchen table, or counter tops...how time flies! This is his second big boy poodle cut :)


As always, thanx for stopping by :)

peace, 
pam

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

super funny! Herzlich Pippa

sirkkis said...

Gorgeous, love teal !
So cute big boy, love him too :)

RambleOn aka pam said...

thank you!!! you always check in on me and that's is wonderful!

Karla B said...

She's so sweet!Adorable!

Lori Saul said...

A fabulous fashion fantasy! My big guy (half Siberian Husky half Australin Shepard) is a counter -surfer too!

Machele O'Dufaigh said...

Oh well done! I love how you've hidden her silhouette behind the screen but still gave us a peek at her dress. The shoes match her eyes...fun!

Judy said...

The music clip brought back many memories, loved Herman's hermits in the day, Pam, great take on the theme1

My Creative House said...

I enjoyed the music clip, one of my favorites, your collage is so beautiful and I love the different take on the theme.

junemac2 said...

I love this and love the focus on teal and the silhouette. fabulous piece.

Taluula said...

An excellent take on the theme, Pam.