Contemplation

Layout I created in the spirit of Maggie Taylor. It came so easily and it is so very me and persons who know me well will agree. Credits: Holliewood Studios Beasts of Burden, Mr Whiskers Steampunk, Hidden Vintage Studios Red Headed Stepchildren, Christina Renee Glass Negatives
See it here at Pinterest

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Zetti Me



Ok, I work differently and just pour stuff i like onto the PS pallette and then let it flow, deleting and adding along the way.  With this bad habit, it's sometimes hard to recall from which folder I grabbed a particular elment.  Here's my credit list, clearly cannot recall where I got the flowers or the chicken, though I think it's from one of Hollie's kits...

TFS: Funky Fairies, Little houses, Purple journal cards, My little Queendom, Holliewood: Somewhere else, 
Misfit DollhouseHands, Lifestyles.  Crowabout: MisfitDollhouse. DKerkhof: RusticAutumn. Itkupilli: Misfit DollHouse Babes.


As always, thanx for stopping by to take a peek!

peace, 
pam

1 comment:

Lori Saul said...

Absolutely brilliant-Zetti style at its best!