Contemplation

Layout I created in the spirit of Maggie Taylor. It came so easily and it is so very me and persons who know me well will agree. Credits: Holliewood Studios Beasts of Burden, Mr Whiskers Steampunk, Hidden Vintage Studios Red Headed Stepchildren, Christina Renee Glass Negatives
See it here at Pinterest

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hangin' Around

Take A Word Challenge - Orange and Black


credits: RMcMeen, scrying, pixasso79, letinhastock, and eveyd @ DeviantArt

As always, thanx for stopping by to take a peek :)

peace,
pam


17 comments:

  1. This is SUPER ! Her face is so magical and at the same time cute. Her hat - and I suppose it's cat are brilliant.
    Sorry, I'm not rock, but jaz and blues lover.
    Happy Halloween Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her 'following you everywhere' eyes, Pam, the addition of the bat makes it extra spooky, a brilliant piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very cool how the two faces are so different yet work together so well. Lover her necklace!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe! Maybe she can simply accept his company... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever and beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ho, a bat has rarely such a nice face! At least as attractive as this pretty girl! :D
    Very unique and funny take on Halloween season Pam! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this it it so cute and so funny ...bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not only brilliant art but also very amusing.
    A perfect use of orange and black and innocence and darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this very original "take" on the challenge. Well done. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am absolutely BLOWN AWAY, my friend. This is original and beautiful and gorgeous to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very fine combination of characters and colors, congratulations !

    ReplyDelete