Contemplation

Layout I created in the spirit of Maggie Taylor. It came so easily and it is so very me and persons who know me well will agree. Credits: Holliewood Studios Beasts of Burden, Mr Whiskers Steampunk, Hidden Vintage Studios Red Headed Stepchildren, Christina Renee Glass Negatives
See it here at Pinterest

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Neela and the Flower Vendor

A Christmas layout just because 'tis the season!

Neela is a Hindi name meaning "sapphire blue" which is interesting because I did the layout and gave her a blue scarf long before I named the horse. And the name i just picked out of the sky, maybe just like the color...

Credits: Itkupilli Jolly Holiday, Holliewood Goddess, Jmaddox Step into Winter, Oscraps City Sidewalks overlay

As always, thanx for stopping by to take a peek and leaving your wonderful comments!

peace, 
pam

No comments: