Contemplation

Layout I created in the spirit of Maggie Taylor. It came so easily and it is so very me and persons who know me well will agree. Credits: Holliewood Studios Beasts of Burden, Mr Whiskers Steampunk, Hidden Vintage Studios Red Headed Stepchildren, Christina Renee Glass Negatives
See it here at Pinterest

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pink and Black for the June 30, 2015

Pocket Letter Swap hosted by Altered Pages

This is my second Pocket Letter and still as interesting to do as the first. In case you've not heard of pocket letters, it's a relatively new activity that started in this past winter and is taking off across the paper craft/mixed media. You can see more here at some YouTube links:


 
all wrapped up and ready to mail!

Front 

...and a few of the ATC cards from the pocket letter, close up:




As Always, thanx for stopping by to take a peek!!

peace, 
pam




2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Wowsers, these are GORGEOUS, Pam!

RambleOn aka pam said...

thank you!! I wish that there were more swaps like this because I really enjoyed doing the ATCs :)