Contemplation

Layout I created in the spirit of Maggie Taylor. It came so easily and it is so very me and persons who know me well will agree. Credits: Holliewood Studios Beasts of Burden, Mr Whiskers Steampunk, Hidden Vintage Studios Red Headed Stepchildren, Christina Renee Glass Negatives
See it here at Pinterest

Monday, April 6, 2015

Still in Creature Mode

Spring this year is late and the lingering chill unforgiving. April and only a few crocus popped up. So, without the tenacity to brave the elements seeking wonders of nature to photograph, I remain in creature mode with my art. Very satisfying, playing this way... guess that's what's important...

       Penny in the Poppies

Young Poodle on Blue

And some note cards, 2 from my travelling series:

 Bunny at Luxor

Bunny at Angkor Wat

As always thanx, for stopping by...

peace, 
pam

No comments: