Contemplation

Layout I created in the spirit of Maggie Taylor. It came so easily and it is so very me and persons who know me well will agree. Credits: Holliewood Studios Beasts of Burden, Mr Whiskers Steampunk, Hidden Vintage Studios Red Headed Stepchildren, Christina Renee Glass Negatives
See it here at Pinterest

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Turkey Fairy

This is a piece from a few years back, but this time of year I always bring her around  to inspire me :)

Credits: Holliewood Kitchen Counter; CrowAbout Studio Body Language; 
Crysztal Rain Food Journal, Bokeh Lightz; Altered Emporium Overlays Trashed; 
ARockwell 3 step overlays; TFS Slightly Sinister, Hat, Crowns, and Wings, 
Whimsy Frames, Freestyle; Tangie Black Licorice ATC; KPertiet Follow Me

As always, thanx for stopping by to take a peek :) 

Peace, 
pam

No comments: